Medical conditions similar to or like Lyme disease
Infectious disease caused by the Borrelia bacterium which is spread by ticks. Wikipedia
Tick-borne, infectious disease caused by Anaplasma phagocytophilum, an obligate intracellular bacterium that is typically transmitted to humans by ticks of the Ixodes ricinus species complex, including Ixodes scapularis and Ixodes pacificus in North America. These ticks also transmit Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases. Wikipedia
Caused by spirochetal bacteria from the genus Borrelia, which has 52 known species. Three main species (Borrelia garinii, Borrelia afzelii, and Borrelia burgdorferi s.s.) are the main causative agents of the disease in humans, while a number of others have been implicated as possibly pathogenic. Wikipedia
Sentences forLyme disease
- She said it was for personal reasons and on January 14, 2011, she released to the public that she has been diagnosed with Lyme disease.
- Their friendship is still apparently strong; he has noted her help in his recovery from his 2005 attack of Lyme disease.
- On January 8, 2020, Bieber announced on his Instagram that he had been diagnosed with Lyme disease, saying that speculation by other people that he looked like he was on drugs was false.
- Additionally, rising temperatures will increase the number of reported Lyme disease cases in the state.
- After the French Open, Stosur started showing symptoms of what was months later diagnosed as Lyme disease, an infection transmitted by the bite of ticks.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lyme disease