Roads similar to or like M-102 (Michigan highway)
East–west state trunkline highway in the US state of Michigan that runs along the northern boundary of Detroit following 8 Mile Road. Wikipedia
Part of the Interstate Highway System that runs north–south from Miami, Florida, to Sault Ste. Marie in the Upper Peninsula of the US state of Michigan. I-75 enters the state from Ohio in the south, north of Toledo, and runs generally northward through Detroit, Pontiac and Bay City, crosses the Mackinac Bridge, and ends at the Canadian border in Sault Ste. Wikipedia
Sentences forM-102 (Michigan highway)
- Woodward Avenue exits Detroit at M-102 (8 Mile Road) and runs through the city's northern suburbs in Oakland County on its way to Pontiac.
- The southern border of the city is 3 miles north of the Detroit city limits, which are bounded by Eight Mile Road.
- The freeway was extended south from Pontiac to 11 Mile Road with a connection along M-150 to M-102 (8 Mile Road).
- The title is derived from 8 Mile Road, the highway between the predominantly black city of Detroit and the largely white suburban communities to the north.
- The city of Detroit is in neighboring Wayne County, south of 8 Mile Road.
- North of M-102 (8 Mile Road), the freeway crosses out of Detroit and into Oakland County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: M-102 (Michigan highway)