Roads similar to or like M-3 (Michigan highway)
North–south state trunkline highway in the Detroit metropolitan area of the US state of Michigan. Wikipedia
Part of the United States Numbered Highway System in the state of Michigan that ran from the Ohio state line near Toledo and ended at the tip of The Thumb in Port Austin. The general routing of this state trunkline highway took it northeasterly from the state line through Monroe and Detroit to Port Huron. Wikipedia
Sentences forM-3 (Michigan highway)
- The transition from the Fisher Freeway involves a set of one-lane ramps through the interchange with the connections to I-375 and M-3 (Gratiot Avenue).
- On the far east side of Detroit, M-102 separates the city from the suburb of Eastpointe once near the intersection with M-3 (Gratiot Avenue).
- In 2001 the company relocated its corporate headquarters to the Brewery Park complex on Gratiot Avenue in downtown Detroit, as part of a move to consolidate its Detroit-based employees into one facility.
- Gratiot, Beaubien, St. Antoine, Cadieux).
- M-10 starts at the corner of Jefferson Avenue and Randolph Street in Downtown Detroit, an intersection that also marks the southern end of M-3 and the western end of Business Spur I-375.
- In downtown Detroit, the southern end of M-10 is routed on Jefferson to the corner of Randolph St./M-3.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: M-3 (Michigan highway)