Officeholders similar to or like M. G. Ramachandran
Indian politician and film actor who served as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for ten years between 1977 and 1987. Wikipedia
Indian politician and film actress who served six times as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for over fourteen years between 1991 and 2016. The general secretary of the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam , a Dravidian party whose cadre revered her as their "Amma" (mother) and Puratchi Thalaivi (revolutionary leader). Wikipedia
Indian politician who served as the fifth and last Chief Minister of Madras State from 1967 until 1969 and first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu for 20 days (after Madras State was rechristened Tamil Nadu) before his death. The first member of a Dravidian party to hold either post. Wikipedia
Sentences forM. G. Ramachandran
- After the demise of C. N. Annadurai, M. Karunanidhi became the leader of the party which was supported by majority leaders including then famous actor M. G. Ramachandran.
- In the early 1980s, M. G. Ramachandran, then Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu drafted a plan to move the state's administrative headquarters to Tiruchirappalli.
- In 1972, a split in the DMK resulted in the formation of the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) led by M. G. Ramachandran.
- Following M.G.R's death, his wife, actress-turned-politician V. N. Janaki Ramachandran, rose to the party's leadership under support of R. M. Veerappan and 98 MLAs.
- The party was founded in 1972 as Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (ADMK) by M. G. Ramachandran, a veteran Tamil film star and popular politician.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: M. G. Ramachandran