Companies similar to or like MRC (company)
American media company owned by Eldridge Industries. Wikipedia
American entertainment media brand owned by the Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, a division of MRC Media & Info. Also known for its music charts, including the Hot 100, Billboard 200 and Global 200, tracking the most popular songs and albums in different genres. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. Wikipedia
American film and television production company led by J. J. Abrams. Responsible for the television series Alias, Lost, Fringe, Person of Interest, Revolution and Westworld alongside the feature-length films Cloverfield, Star Trek, Super 8, Star Trek Into Darkness, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Star Wars Episodes VII and IX, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Star Trek Beyond, The Cloverfield Paradox, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, and Overlord. Wikipedia
Sentences forMRC (company)
- Billboard (stylized in all lowercase) is an American entertainment media brand owned by the Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, a division of MRC Media & Info.
- That same year, she launched a production company named Edith's Daughter as well as signed a deal with media company MRC to develop television projects through the production company.
- In 2019, the studio and Media Rights Capital decided to launch the Rideback TV Incubator and kick off with the inaugural class of writers and mentors for the TV incubator.
- The company has since become a part of Valence Media, which merged Boehly's entertainment and media assets with the film studio MRC.
- In December 2019, Valence Media, the current parent company of Billboard, acquired Nielsen's music data business, reuniting it with Billboard for the first time since its spin-off to E5 Global Media from Nielsen Business Media.
- Baby Driver was financed through a partnership between TriStar and MRC.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: MRC (company)