Os similar to or like MacOS
Series of proprietary graphical operating systems developed and marketed by Apple Inc. since 2001. Wikipedia
The family of Macintosh operating systems developed by Apple Inc. includes the graphical user interface-based operating systems it has designed for use with its Macintosh series of personal computers since 1984, as well as the related system software it once created for compatible third-party systems. Now known as the "Classic" Mac OS with its release of the original Macintosh System Software. Wikipedia
Provided as an overview of and topical guide to Apple Inc.: The outline of Apple Inc. (previously Apple Computer, Inc.) covers the consumer electronics, software, retail stores, corporate acquisitions, timeline, and personnel under the purview of the American multinational corporation. Wikipedia
The history of macOS, Apple's current Mac operating system originally named Mac OS X until 2012 and then OS X until 2016, began with the company's project to replace its "classic" Mac OS. Direct descendant of the operating system Apple had used in its Macintosh computers since their introduction in 1984. Wikipedia
- Following the launch of Mac OS X operating system in 2001, Digidesign made a substantial redesign of Pro Tools hardware and software.
- VBA was removed from Mac Excel 2008, as the developers did not believe that a timely release would allow porting the VBA engine natively to Mac OS X.
- Flickr provides a desktop client for Mac OS X and Windows that allows users to upload photos without using the web interface.
- Although only available for Microsoft Windows at launch, a Mac version of the game was made available in March 2013.
- The same principle is used in the standard "US" keyboard layout for MacOS, but in a different way.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: MacOS