Topics similar to or like Machine translation
Sub-field of computational linguistics that investigates the use of software to translate text or speech from one language to another. Wikipedia
Sub-field of computational linguistics that investigates the use of software to translate text or speech from one natural language to another. In the 1950s, machine translation became a reality in research, although references to the subject can be found as early as the 17th century. Wikipedia
Interdisciplinary subfield of computer science and computational linguistics that develops methodologies and technologies that enable the recognition and translation of spoken language into text by computers. Also known as automatic speech recognition , computer speech recognition or speech to text (STT). Wikipedia
Use of software to assist a human translator in the translation process. Created by a human, and certain aspects of the process are facilitated by software; this is in contrast with machine translation , in which the translation is created by a computer, optionally with some human intervention (e.g. pre-editing and post-editing). Wikipedia
Sentences forMachine translation
- Machine translations will be provided, but will be, in the words of the regulation, "for information purposes only and should not have any legal effect".
- Machine translation, therefore, is believed to be AI-complete: it may require strong AI to be done as well as humans can do it.
- Machine translation is a sub-field of computational linguistics that investigates the use of software to translate text or speech from one natural language to another.
- The project aimed to develop and improve machine translation (MT) systems between all official languages of the European Union (EU).
- At the Research Laboratory of Electronics he studied the mechanical translation of languages.
- In 2014, APAN enhances translation tools across APAN to be able to communicate with foreign partners using multiple languages.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Machine translation