People similar to or like Madonna
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, and actress. Born in Bay City, Michigan, on August 16, 1958, and raised in Rochester Hills, Michigan, she moved to New York City in 1978, for a career in modern dance. Wikipedia
American singer Madonna, throughout her career, spanning four decades, has obtained a remarkable series of statistical achievements, setting and breaking several world records with her participation in entrepreneurial activities, of acting and her performance in the musical scene for her videos, singles, albums, and tours. In 1986 with her third studio album, True Blue. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter Madonna has recorded songs for fourteen studio albums, four compilation albums, three soundtrack albums, five live albums and two remix albums. She has provided background vocals for songs recorded by other artists, as well as being featured on other artists' tracks. Wikipedia
American entertainer Madonna has released 72 music videos (including 2 as a featured artist), 11 concert tour videos, 2 documentary videos, 4 music video compilations, 2 music video box sets, 9 promotional videos, and 4 video singles. In 1982, Madonna signed a recording contract with Sire Records and released her first two singles before launching her eponymous debut album. Wikipedia
Twelfth studio album by American singer Madonna, released on March 23, 2012, by Interscope Records. Conceived while the singer was busy throughout 2011 with filming her directorial venture, W.E. Madonna started the recording in July 2011 and collaborated with a variety of producers such as Alle Benassi, Benny Benassi, Demolition Crew, Free School, Michael Malih, Indiigo, William Orbit, and Martin Solveig, the last two serving as primary producers of the record. Wikipedia
Since the beginning of her career in the early 1980s, American singer and songwriter Madonna has had a social-cultural impact on the world through her recordings, attitude, clothing and lifestyle. Labeled by international authors as the greatest woman in music, as well as the most influential and iconic female recording artist of all time. Wikipedia
Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model. Born in the Saint James district of Port of Spain and raised in the Queens borough of New York City, she gained public recognition after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over (2007), Sucka Free (2008), and Beam Me Up Scotty (2009). Wikipedia
- According to Whitburn's analysis, Presley holds the record with 38, tying with Madonna; per Billboards current assessment, he ranks second with 36.
- In January 2017, Billboard proclaimed Madonna as the most successful artist in the history of the chart, ranking her first in their list of the 100 top all-time dance artists.
- Madonna has the most number one albums (12) by a female artist in the UK, though this includes the Evita film soundtrack which was a cast recording and not strictly a Madonna album.
- Madonna capitalized on dance in her videos, using classically trained jazz and breakdancers.
- The success of A to Z led to a weeknight 11p.m. hour-long broadcast of Madonna videos, titled The Madonna Show.
- Madonna helped publicize the song by praising it on the JohnJay & Rich radio show in April 2008, stating "Ur So Gay" was her "favorite song" at the time.
- The final number-one single in the magazine was "Music" by Madonna.
- Sire artist Madonna shot to international prominence with her 1983 self-titled debut album and her first mainstream hit single "Holiday", which reached No. 16 in the US and became a hit in many other countries, including Australia and the UK, where it was Top 5.
- Madonna performed at this venue a total of 31 concerts, the first two being during her 1985 Virgin Tour, on June 10 and 11, and the most recent being the two-nights stay during her Rebel Heart Tour on September 16 and 17, 2015.
- Rihanna has named Madonna as her idol and biggest influence.
- During 2004, Spears became involved in the Kabbalah Centre through her friendship with Madonna.
- It also became his 39th and 40th Hot 100 top ten entries, breaking Madonna's record for most Hot 100 top ten hits.
- In May 2003, Houston placed at number three on VH1's list of "50 Greatest Women of the Video Era", behind Madonna and Janet Jackson.
- Madonna played Wembley in 2008 during her Sticky and Sweet Tour, to a sold-out audience of 74,000.
- Spears has cited Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston as major influences, her "three favorite artists" as a child, whom she would "sing along to [...] day and night in [her] living room"; Houston's "I Have Nothing" was the song she auditioned to that landed her record deal with Jive Records.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Madonna