Comics characters similar to or like Magneto (Marvel Comics)
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, commonly in association with the X-Men. Wikipedia
Fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, mostly in association with the X-Men. Mutant who possesses animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, a powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and three retractable claws in each hand. Wikipedia
Sentences forMagneto (Marvel Comics)
- During the 1990s, the character was revealed to have bone claws, after his adamantium is ripped out by Magneto in X-Men #25, which was inspired by a passing joke of Peter David's.
- In the Age of X timeline, Doctor Strange poses as a Mutant-hunter for hire, but is in reality a double agent working with Magneto, who teleports mutants to Fortress X for safety.
- Their archenemy is Magneto, a powerful mutant with the ability to manipulate and control magnetic fields who leads the Brotherhood of Mutants.
- Fellow journalist Jason Stanhope called his "master[ing] of sorcery and technology an unusual combination", and also felt "his inner sense of nobility sets him apart from lesser villains, in a similar manner to Magneto."
- From a social policy and philosophical perspective, Xavier deeply resents the violent methods of those like his former close friend and occasional enemy, the supervillain Magneto.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Magneto (Marvel Comics)