Housing projects similar to or like Magnolia Projects
One of the Housing Projects of New Orleans. Wikipedia
List of notable individuals who are or were natives, or notable as residents of, or in association with the city of New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Will W. Alexander, first president of Dillard University and head of the Commission on Interracial Cooperation Wikipedia
The Lafitte Projects were one of the Housing Projects of New Orleans and were located in the 6th Ward of New Orleans Treme neighborhood. One of Downtown New Orleans' oldest housing developments and had many associated problems before being severely flooded and damaged during Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Wikipedia
Sentences forMagnolia Projects
- He was raised in the Magnolia Projects and attended Cohen Senior High School before dropping out of school in the 11th grade.
- Oubre and his family lived in the Magnolia public housing project from his birth until the early part of his childhood, later settling in the Eastover section of New Orleans.
- He and his siblings moved in with Johnnie and Patricia and lived in the Magnolia Projects in Central City, New Orleans, where Bryan developed a close friendship with his step-brother, Eldrick Wise.
- Juvenile was raised in the Magnolia Projects of New Orleans.
- She received her nickname from Soulja Slim, also known as Magnolia Slim, because both had grown up in New Orleans' dangerous Magnolia Projects.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Magnolia Projects