Legislatures similar to or like Maharashtra Legislative Assembly
Lower house of the legislature of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Wikipedia
Representative elected by the voters of an electoral district (constituency) to the legislature of State government in the Indian system of government. From each constituency, the people elect one representative who then becomes a member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA). Wikipedia
Elections in Maharashtra, a state in India, are conducted in accordance with the Constitution of India. The Assembly of Maharashtra creates laws regarding the conduct of local body elections unilaterally while any changes by the state legislature to the conduct of state level elections need to be approved by the Parliament of India. Wikipedia
Sentences forMaharashtra Legislative Assembly
- In the Maharashtra state assembly elections held every five years, Mumbai is represented by 36 assembly constituencies.
- Devendra Gangadharrao Fadnavis (born 22 July 1970) is an Indian politician who is the current Leader of Opposition in Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- The 2019 Maharashtra Legislative Assembly election was held on 21 October 2019 to elect all 288 members of the state's Legislative Assembly.
- The Maharashtra Legislative Assembly (Vidhan Sabha) consists of 288 members who are elected for five-year terms.
- The party, which represents the East Indian community, was expected to support five candidates from Mumbai's suburbs in the 13th Maharashtra Legislative Assembly elections.
- In October 2019, he was elected to the Maharashtra Vidhansabha from the Karjat constituency.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Maharashtra Legislative Assembly