Officeholders similar to or like Mahbub ul Haq
Pakistani economist, politician and international development theorist who served as Finance Minister of Pakistan from 10 April 1985 until 28 January 1986, and again from June to December of 1988. Wikipedia
Pakistani barrister and politician who served as the 9th Prime Minister of Pakistan from 1973 to 1977, and prior to that as the fourth President of Pakistan from 1971 to 1973. Also the founder of the Pakistan People's Party and served as its chairman until his execution in 1979. Wikipedia
Pakistani former banker and financier who served as 17th Prime Minister of Pakistan from 20 August 2004 to 15 November 2007, as well as the a Finance Minister of Pakistan from 6 November 1999 to 15 November 2007. During his childhood he studied at St Patrick's High School, Karachi. Wikipedia
Sentences forMahbub ul Haq
- The index is based on the human development approach, developed by Mahbub ul Haq, often framed in terms of whether people are able to "be" and "do" desirable things in life.
- It was developed by Pakistani economist Mahbub ul Haq and was further used to measure a country's development by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)'s Human Development Report Office.
- In April 1968, Dr. Mahbub ul Haq, the then Chief Economist of the Planning Commission reported 22 families who controlled 66% of the industries and owned 87% share in the country's banking and insurance industry.
- Concern over the concentration of wealth was dramatically articulated in a 1968 speech by dr. Mahbub-ul-Haq, the chief economist of the Planning Commission.
- Bhutto also wanted to replace Mahbub ul Haq as a finance minister, but again the military opposed her.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mahbub ul Haq