Royalties similar to or like Mahmud Shah III of Gujarat
Sultan of the Muzaffarid dynasty who reigned over the Gujarat Sultanate, a late medieval kingdom in India from 1537 to 1554. Wikipedia
Sentences forMahmud Shah III of Gujarat
- Finally, the nobles selected Mahmud Khan, the son of Bahadur's brother Latif Khan as his successor and he ascended to the throne as Mahmud Shah III on May 10, 1538.
- Finally, the nobles selected Mahmud Khan, the son of Bahadur's brother Latif Khan as his successor and he ascended to the throne as Mahmud Shah III in 1538.
- In 1554 Burhán, a servant of the king Mahmud Shah III gave his master an intoxicating drug, and when he was overcome with sleep stabbed him to death.
- After assassination of Ahmad Shah III, his noble Ítimád Khán raised a youth to the throne, whom he styled Muzaffar Shah III, and who, he asserted, was a posthumous son of Mahmúd Sháh.
- The Ahmedabad king Sultan Mahmud Shah III (1538-1554), who was very much annoyed by these frequent destruction of Surat, ordered a very strong castle and endowed Safi Agha, a Turkish soldier who had been ennobled with the title of Khudawand Khan with a substantial budget for the work.
- The last two Gujarat Sultans, Ahmad Shah III and Mahmud Shah III, were raised to the throne when they were young.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mahmud Shah III of Gujarat