Films similar to or like Maidstone (film)
1970 American independent film drama written, produced, and directed by Norman Mailer. Wikipedia
1968 independent film written by and starring Norman Mailer. Critic Bryo succinctly summarizes the plot: "Film shows a night at a Manhattan police station and then details how three of the detectives spend the remaining evening hours following completion of their shifts". Wikipedia
1968 experimental film directed and produced by U.S. novelist Norman Mailer, who also plays the starring role. Creative collaboration based on three friends, Norman Mailer, Buzz Farbar, and Mickey Knox who were seen drinking, braying, and fighting in a run-down apartment in lower Manhattan. Wikipedia
1989 American independent drama film written and directed by Steven Soderbergh. The plot tells the story of a troubled man who videotapes women discussing their lives and sexuality, and his impact on the relationships of a troubled married couple and the wife's younger sister. Wikipedia
Sentences forMaidstone (film)
- In the late 1960s, Mailer directed three improvisational avant-garde films: Wild 90 (1968), Beyond the Law (1968), and Maidstone (1970).
- Writer and cultural critic Norman Mailer wrote much of Miami and the Siege of Chicago in between early film shoots for his motion picture Maidstone (1970).
- While filming Maidstone (1968), Torn struck director and star Norman Mailer in the head with a hammer.
- Wild 90 was a commercial failure, but Mailer followed up the production with two additional improvised experimental films, Beyond the Law (1968) and Maidstone (1970).
- Milford's first film appearance was as an extra on the Norman Mailer film Maidstone (1970).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Maidstone (film)