Settlements similar to or like Makrana
Urban city located at the centre of Rajasthan & Also famous farms K.L Chouhan Company,Matadeen Marble mines established from Since1965.This tehsil has 136 villages under its jurisdiction thus making it the largest tehsil in Nagaur District.Makrana is 110 km west of Jaipur and 190 km north-east of Jodhpur. Wikipedia
- Makrana marble has also been used, and Burmese teak wood has been used for the interior woodwork.
- The Taj Mahal was built from the white marble which was mined from a town called Makrana.
- In addition, the courtyard is covered in white marble from Makrana, India.
- Murawatiya often raises issues of Makrana locality and the state in the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.
- This was to commemorate 2,058 of all ranks of the regiment who had been killed during World War I. The 20-foot high memorial is a Makrana marble dome supported by six pillars.
- Khatushyamji's temple, constructed of the famous Makrana marble, is in the heart of the town.
- He is an elected Member of 15th Legislative Assembly of Rajasthan from Makrana.
- Shama Sikander was born in Makrana, Rajasthan, India, and is the daughter of Gulshan, a housewife and Sikander Gesawat who was a marble supplier and now practices ayurveda.
- He was a state level football player and a member of City Club of Football, Makrana and still plays football daily in Syed Kidwai Football Stadium Makrana.
- If was built on 2 kanal land from the stones brought from Makrana and Jaipur mines.
- The temple is made with marble from Makrana in Rajasthan, and by Rajasthani sculptors.
- Roopa Ram was born in Makrana to Andaram Murawatiya.
- He is able to get Indian National Congress Party ticket for Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 from Makrana Assembly.
- The marble has been especially obtained from the mines of Bundi and Makrana.
- He is current candidate for Indian National Congress for 113, Makrana Assembly.
- In 2018, he was again active in politics and contested as candidate of Bhartiya Janta Party from Makrana Assembly, and defeated Zakir Hussain Gesawat by a narrow margin of 1,072 votes.
- It serves Makrana City.
- Zakir Hussain Gesawat was born in Middle Class Silawat Family in Makrana, He was student of Anjuman School, Makrana and left the education as because of family responsibilities in early age.
- It was built with white marble from the city of Makrana.
- In 15 February 2021, commenting on Rahul Gandhi after a massive farmer's rally held on 13th February 2021 in Makrana, Ram alleged the Rajasthan Government of using system machinery for crowd.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Makrana