Ethnic groups similar to or like Malayali
The Malayali people (also spelt Malayalee and also known by the demonym Keralite) are a Dravidian ethnolinguistic group originating from the present-day state of Kerala in India, occupying its southwestern Malabar coast. Wikipedia
Overseas Indians, officially known as non-resident Indians (NRIs) or persons of Indian origin (PIOs), are people of Indian birth, descent or origin who live outside the Republic of India. According to a Ministry of External Affairs report, there are 32 million NRIs and PIOs residing outside India. Wikipedia
The Malayali Diaspora refers to Malayali who live outside their homeland of Indian states of Kerala and Union Territories of Mahé, India and Lakshadweep. They are predominantly found in Gulf, North America, Europe, Australia, Caribbean, Africa and other regions around the world. Wikipedia
Process in which older analog television broadcasting technology is converted to and replaced by digital television. Conducted by individual nations on different schedules, this primarily involves the conversion of analog terrestrial television broadcasting infrastructure to digital terrestrial (DTT), a major benefit being extra frequencies on the radio spectrum and lower broadcasting costs, as well as improved viewing qualities for consumers. Wikipedia
Government agency responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India. With the world's third largest military expenditure, fourth largest armed force, fifth largest economy by GDP nominal rates and third largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity, India is a prominent regional power, a nuclear power, an emerging global power and a potential superpower. India assumes a growing international influence and a prominent voice in global affairs. Wikipedia
Indians are the nationals and citizens of India, the second most populous nation in the world, containing 17.50% of the world's population. In India, the term "Indian" refers to nationality, rather than a particular ethnicity or language; the Indian nationality consists of dozens of regional ethno-linguistic groups, reflecting the rich and complex history of the country. Wikipedia
The floods in Pakistan began in late July 2010, resulting from heavy monsoon rains in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Punjab and, Balochistan regions of Pakistan, which affected the Indus River basin. Affected by floods, with the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province facing the brunt of the damage and casualties . Wikipedia
The ancestral population of modern Asian people has its origins in the two primary prehistoric settlement centres - greater Southwest Asia and from the Mongolian plateau towards Northern China. Migrations of distinct ethnolinguistic groups have probably occurred as early as 10,000 years ago. Wikipedia
List of international prime ministerial trips made by Narendra Modi since he became the Prime Minister of India following the 2014 Indian general election. As of March 2021, Narendra Modi has made 59 foreign trips, visiting 60 countries including the visits to USA to attend the UN General Assembly, to Asian countries, following his neighbourhood first and act east policies. Wikipedia
[[File:Legality of child pornography by country or territory.png|300px|thumb|A world map with sovereign states painted according to their legislation regarding child pornography Explicitly addressed in 94 of the 187 Interpol member states as of 2008, according to research performed by the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children Koons Family Institute on International Law and Policy. Wikipedia
List of international presidential trips made by George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States. George W. Bush made 48 international trips to 73 countries (in addition to visiting the West Bank) during his presidency, which began on January 20, 2001 and ended on January 20, 2009. Wikipedia
Visa requirements for Indian citizens are administrative entry restrictions by the authorities of other states placed on citizens of India. Indian citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 61 countries and territories, ranking the Indian passport 81st in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index. Wikipedia
Environment that is supportive of gay people and their relationships, respectful of all people, treat all people equally, and are non-judgmental. Typically a late 20th-century North American term that is the byproduct of both a gradual implementation of gay rights and acceptance of policies supportive of LGBT people in the workplace and in schools, as well as the recognition of gays and lesbians as a distinct consumer group for businesses etc. Wikipedia
Set by the European Union and applies to the Schengen Area and to other EU member states except Ireland. The visa policy allows nationals of certain countries to enter the Schengen Area via air, land or sea without a visa for stays of up to 90 days within a 180-day period. Wikipedia
List of sovereign states in the 2000s, giving an overview of states around the world during the period between 1 January 2000 and 31 December 2009. It contains 213 entries, arranged alphabetically, with information on the status and recognition of their sovereignty. Wikipedia
List of sovereign states in the 2020s, giving an overview of states around the world during the period between 1 January 2020 and the present day. It contains 209 entries, arranged alphabetically, with information on the status and recognition of their sovereignty. Wikipedia
The 2010 FEI World Equestrian Games (officially the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games) were held at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, Kentucky, U.S. from September 25 to October 10, 2010. The sixth edition of the games, which are held every four years and run by the International Federation for Equestrian Sports . Wikipedia
The 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games were held in Mill Spring, North Carolina, U.S. at the Tryon International Equestrian Center, from September 11 to September 23, 2018. The eighth edition of the games, which are held every four years and run by the International Federation for Equestrian Sports . Wikipedia
Overseas Chinese are people of ethnic Chinese birth who reside outside the territories of the People's Republic of China (PRC), its special administrative regions (SARs) of Hong Kong and Macau, as well as the Republic of China (ROC or Taiwan). or Hoan-kheh in Hokkien, refers to people of Chinese birth residing outside of either the PRC or Taiwan. Wikipedia
- It is a satirical drama intended to ridicule the Malayali official classes who started imitating Western fashion and etiquette.
- A Keralite identity, distinct from the Tamils, became linguistically separate during this period around the seventh century.
- In a study, 80% of Malayali parents felt that "Children would be better off with English", compared to 36% of Kannada parents and only 19% of Gujarati parents.
- The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs, and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala.
- The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala.
- In a study, 80% of Malayali parents felt that "children would be better off with English", compared to 36% of Kannada parents and only 19% of Gujarati parents.
- New Jersey has the third highest Asian Indian population of any state by absolute numbers and the highest by percentage, with Bergen County home to America's largest Malayali community.
- Malayalees form the vast majority of Thiruvananthapuram's population.
- A variation of this Sanskrit name spelt as 'Muralidharan' and 'Muraleedharan' is a common name amongst Tamil and Malayali Hindus.
- The majority of the city's residents are Malayalis.
- Born in Delhi to Hindu Malayali parents C. S. Menon and Kunnath Kanakavalli, Krishnakumar Kunnath was brought up in New Delhi.
- Jnanappana can be considered as the Bhagavad Gita of Malayalees.
- Coimbatore also has a significant number of Telugus, Malayalis and North Indians, mainly Gujaratis.
- Within the county's Indian population is America's largest Malayali community, and Kerala-based Kitex Garments, India's largest children's clothing manufacturer, opened its first U.S. office in Montvale in October 2015.
- Mohanlal, along with actor and scriptwriter Sreenivasan, who played his sidekick in several films, showcased the angst of unemployed, educated Malayali youth forced to adapt to hostile environments in many realistic social satires, some of which were written by Sreenivasan himself.
- The son of Indian parents, his father, Dr. Nelliyattu C. Shyamalan, is a Malayali neurologist from Mahé and a JIPMER graduate, his mother, Dr. Jayalakshmi, an ethnic Tamil, is an OB-GYN.
- The largest group of British Indians are those of Punjabi origin, accounting for an estimated 45 percent of the British Indian population (based on data for England and Wales), followed by other communities including Gujarati, Bengali, Malayali, Haryanvi, Konkani, and Marathi communities.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Malayali