People similar to or like Malcolm X
African American Muslim minister and human rights activist who was a popular figure during the civil rights movement. Wikipedia
American civil rights activist. Influenced by her Japanese-American family's internment, her association with Malcolm X, and her Maoist beliefs, she advocated for many causes, including black separatism, the anti-war movement, reparations for Japanese-American internees, and the rights of people imprisoned by the U.S. government for violent offenses whom she considered to be political prisoners. Wikipedia
Sentences forMalcolm X
- The group began following the revolutionary pan-Africanism of late-period Malcolm X, using a "by-any-means necessary" approach to stopping racial inequality.
- Malcolm X, the Afro-American human rights activist, addressed the University Debating Society in 1965.
- This included opposition by more militant thinkers such as Nation of Islam member Malcolm X.
- In February 2014, Malcolm X's daughter Ilyasah Shabazz voiced her displeasure by the artwork of her slain father used "inappropriately" for Minaj's single "Lookin' Ass Nigga".
- They joined Donald Warden's Afro-American Association, where they read widely, debated, and organized in an emergent black nationalist tradition inspired by Malcolm X and others.
- Malcolm X, an American activist during the Civil Rights Movement, describes the sociological atmosphere he experienced at his Hajj in the 1960s as follows:
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Malcolm X