Televisions similar to or like Maniac (miniseries)
American psychological dark comedy-drama web television miniseries that premiered on September 21, 2018, on Netflix. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama web television series created by Liz Flahive and Carly Mensch for Netflix. The series revolves around a fictionalization of the characters and gimmicks of the 1980s syndicated women's professional wrestling circuit, the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling (or GLOW) founded by David McLane. Wikipedia
American thriller web television miniseries, created by Mike Kelley, that premiered on May 24, 2019, on Netflix. The series stars Renée Zellweger, Jane Levy, Blake Jenner, Daniella Pineda, Keith Powers, Samantha Ware, Dave Annable, Saamer Usmani, John Clarence Stewart and Louis Herthum. Wikipedia
2019 American drama web television miniseries created, co-written, and directed by Ava DuVernay for Netflix, that premiered in four parts on May 31, 2019. Based on events of the 1989 Central Park jogger case and explores the lives and families of the five male suspects who were prosecuted on charges related to the rape and assault of a woman in Central Park, New York City. Wikipedia
American mystery teen drama web television series created by Christopher Keyser, that premiered on Netflix on May 10, 2019. The series stars Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jose Julian, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace and Rachel Keller. Wikipedia
American science fiction drama web television series created by Aaron Martin that premiered on Netflix on July 25, 2019. The series stars Katee Sackhoff, Selma Blair, Tyler Hoechlin, Justin Chatwin, Samuel Anderson, Elizabeth Ludlow, Blu Hunt, A.J. Rivera, Alexander Eling, Alex Ozerov, Jake Abel, JayR Tinaco, Jessica Camacho, Parveen Dosanjh, Greg Hovanessian, Chanelle Peloso, Barbara Williams, and Lina Renna. Wikipedia
American teen drama web television series developed for Netflix by Brian Yorkey, based on the 2007 novel Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. The series revolves around seventeen-year-old high school student, Clay Jensen, and his deceased friend Hannah Baker, who takes her own life after having to face a culture of gossip, bullying and sexual assault at her high school and a lack of support from her friends, her family and her school. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama web television series, which was released for streaming on November 6, 2015, on Netflix. Created by Aziz Ansari and Alan Yang, and stars Ansari in the lead role of Dev Shah, a 30-year-old actor, mostly following his romantic, professional, and cultural experiences. Wikipedia
Upcoming American comedy drama web television series set to premiere on Netflix. Gentefied follows the story of "three Mexican-American cousins and their struggle to chase the American Dream, even while that same dream threatens the things they hold most dear: their neighborhood, their immigrant grandfather and the family taco shop". Wikipedia
American post-apocalyptic comedy-drama web television series created by Brad Peyton and Aron Eli Coleite, based on the eponymous comic series by Brian Ralph. It premiered on October 24, 2019 on Netflix and stars Colin Ford, Alyvia Alyn Lind, Sophie Simnett, Austin Crute, Cody Kearsley, Jeanté Godlock, Gregory Kasyan, Krysta Rodriguez and Matthew Broderick. Wikipedia
American horror-comedy web television series created by Victor Fresco for the streaming service Netflix, starring Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. Executive producer alongside Drew Barrymore, Timothy Olyphant, Aaron Kaplan, Tracy Katsky, Chris Miller, Ember Truesdell and Ruben Fleischer. Wikipedia
Colombian crime thriller web television miniseries, created by Diego Ramírez Schrempp, Mauricio Leiva-Cock, and Jenny Ceballos, that premiered on Netflix on August 16, 2019. Directed by Ciro Guerra, Jacques Toulemonde Vidal and Laura Mora Ortega and stars Juana del Río, Nelson Camayo, Ángela Cano, Miguel Dionisio Ramos, Bruno Clairefond, Andrés Crespo, Marcela Mar, Mónica Lopera, Andrés Castañeda, John Narváez, Edwin Morales, Karla López and Antonio Bolívar. Wikipedia
American comedy-drama web television series created by Alan Yang and Matt Hubbard that premiered on September 14, 2018 on Amazon Video. It starred Fred Armisen and Maya Rudolph, both of whom also executive produce alongside Yang, Hubbard, Dave Becky, and Tim Sarkes. Wikipedia
Sentences forManiac (miniseries)
- In 2018, Hill starred in the Netflix dark comedy miniseries Maniac and made his directorial debut with the film Mid90s, from his own screenplay.
- That September, she featured in and served as an executive producer for the Netflix dark comedy miniseries Maniac, co-starring Jonah Hill and directed by Cary Fukunaga.
- Also in 2018, Hill starred as Owen Milgrim in the Netflix dark comedy miniseries Maniac.
- Also in 2018, she starred in the Netflix dark comedy miniseries Maniac.
- He also starred as Dr. James Mantleray in the Netflix comedy-drama miniseries Maniac (2018).
- Garner has also acted in another Netflix series, Maniac, as Ellie, the sister of main character Annie, played by Emma Stone.
- * Exteriors of the Greater Lincoln Shopping Center were used in the Netflix series Maniac.
- The film is featured briefly in episode 2 of the 2018 miniseries, Maniac.
- In 2018, Tintori directed the ULP Orientation Video in the "Windmills" episode of Maniac.
- Fukunaga directed all ten episodes of the dark comedy series Maniac for Netflix.
- In 2018, she had supporting role in the Netflix miniseries Maniac.
- Mizuno also played a lead character in the Netflix miniseries Maniac.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Maniac (miniseries)