People similar to or like Manisha Koirala
Nepalese actress who is known for her work in Indian films. Wikipedia
Given by Filmfare as part of its annual Filmfare Awards for Hindi films, to recognise a female playback singer who has delivered an outstanding performance in a film song. Established in 1954, the category for best playback singer was introduced in 1959. Wikipedia
Given by Filmfare as part of its annual Filmfare Awards for Hindi films, to recognise a male actor who has delivered an outstanding performance in a supporting role. Although the awards started in 1954, awards for the best supporting actor category started only the following year 1955. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer. Apart from Hindi, he has also sang in other languages including Marathi, Nepali, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya, Chhattisgarhi, Urdu, Pali, English and his native language Bengali, both in West Bengal and Bangladesh. Wikipedia
Given by Filmfare as part of its annual Filmfare Awards for Hindi films, to recognise a female actor who has delivered an outstanding performance in a supporting role. Although the Filmfare awards started in 1954, awards for the Best Supporting Actress category started the following year 1955. Wikipedia
Indian playback singer, working primarily in Hindi films, he also sings in many other Indian languages, including English, Marathi, Assamese, Bhojpuri, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabi, Oriya, Chhattisgarhi, Urdu, Pali, and his native language, Bengali List of Indian playback singers Wikipedia
Indian film director, film producer, actress, dancer and choreographer best known for her choreographic dance work in numerous Bollywood films. She has choreographed dance routines for more than a hundred songs in over 80 Hindi films, winning six Filmfare Awards for Best Choreography and the National Film Award for Best Choreography. Wikipedia
Sentences forManisha Koirala
- The film follows the journey of a runaway wife (Manisha Koirala) and unfolds her story in three main chapters, each one presenting the story of a woman at whose place she stops.
- In 1998 came the third part of his "terrorism trilogy", named Dil Se.. and starring Shahrukh Khan and Manisha Koirala, with the latter fabricating the second collaboration.
- Unfolded in several chapters, the film starred Chawla alongside Manisha Koirala in an episode named "I Am Megha".
- Nepali actress Manisha Koirala helped distribute it to newspapers and a local television station.
- The delay of another film, Soldier (1998), meant that her first release was Dil Se.. opposite Shahrukh Khan and Manisha Koirala.
- In an interview with Hindu, Maniratnam stated Simran as one of the most talented female artists he ever worked, along with Manisha Koirala, Aishwarya Rai and Revathi.
- The suspense thriller, also starring Bobby Deol and Manisha Koirala, emerged as a mainstream success.
- Featuring Kamal Haasan in dual roles alongside Matondkar and Manisha Koirala, it was the most expensive Indian film at that time, with a budget of ₹150 million.
- Suddenly a strong gust of wind blows the shawl off the person, revealing it to be a woman (Manisha Koirala).
- Rampal was paired with famous actress Manisha Koirala in a lead role in Moksha.
- Pancholi paired with Sanjay Dutt and Manisha Koirala to play the antagonist in Baaghi (2000).
- The 2008 film, Khela, was Manisha Koirala's debut film in Bengali cinema.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Manisha Koirala