Settlements similar to or like Mannar District
One of the 25 districts of Sri Lanka, the second level administrative division of the country. Wikipedia
Sentences forMannar District
- On 2 August 2008, Vellankulam town, the LTTE's last stronghold in Mannar District, fell to the advancing SLA troops, completing the eight-month effort to recapture the district.
- The districts of Jaffna, Mannar, Nuvarakalaviya (present day Anuradhapura District) and Vanni formed the new Northern Province.
- Mannar Island (மன்னார் தீவு; මන්නාරම් දූපත), formerly spelt Manar Island, which lies off the north-western coast of Sri Lanka, is part of Mannar District, Sri Lanka.
- By 2 August 2008, LTTE lost the Mannar District following the fall of Vellankulam town.
- Mannar (மன்னார், මන්නාරම, formerly spelled Manar) is the main town of Mannar District, Northern Province, Sri Lanka.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mannar District