Fashion designers similar to or like Marc Jacobs
American fashion designer. Wikipedia
Chinese American fashion designer from Detroit. Named one of the "Top 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade" and in 2009 earned the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America , joining the ranks of Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Diane von Furstenberg. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarc Jacobs
- In September 2005, Lil' Kim paired up with fashion designer Marc Jacobs for a limited edition T-shirt line featuring images of the rapper.
- In 2003, Takashi Murakami, in collaboration with Marc Jacobs, masterminded the new Monogram Multicolore canvas range of handbags and accessories.
- In the fashion world, Marc Jacobs presented a show for Perry Ellis in 1992, featuring grunge-inspired clothing mixed with high-end fabrics.
- After appearing as Marc Jacobs' guest at the 2015 Met Gala, Cher posed for his brand's fall/winter advertising campaign.
- M.I.A. was once denied entry into a Marc Jacobs party, but subsequently DJed at the designer's 2008 fashion show afterparty, and modelled for "Marc by Marc Jacobs" in Spring/Summer 2008.
- Vanity Fair named her on its 2010 Best-Dressed List and she was selected by Marc Jacobs to be the face of his autumn/winter 2011 advertising campaign.
- Cyrus was also featured in the Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 campaign along with Natalie Westling and Esmerelda Seay Reynolds.
- In 1997, Louis Vuitton made Marc Jacobs its Artistic Director.
- Marc Jacobs received the inaugural MTV Fashion Trailblazer Award.
- In April 2017, she was featured in i-D's "A-Z of Music" video sponsored by Marc Jacobs.
- Among the more popular include Marc Jacobs and Gucci, named for Marc Jacobs and Guccio Gucci respectively.
- In 2001, the fashion designer Marc Jacobs chose the actress/director to be the "face" of his house's fragrance.
- Aside from acting, she was also announced as the face of Marc Jacobs.
- Following that, Ryder was selected to be the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Later in the year, Marc Jacobs chose Lange to be the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- During the early-2000s, Marshall was embraced by the fashion industry for her "neo grunge" look, and seen as a muse by designers Marc Jacobs and Nicolas Ghesquière.
- In 1988, Ford moved to Perry Ellis, where he knew both Robert McDonald, the company's president, and Marc Jacobs, its designer, socially.
- In a 2007 appearance at an LA Galaxy press conference, Beckham is credited with having popularised Roland Mouret's 'moon dress' and his brand, and Beckham was also the face of Marc Jacobs for his Spring 2008 collection.
- She also appeared in special ad campaigns by designers like Marc Jacobs (Protect The Skin You′e In to raise awareness for skin cancer) and Jean-Paul Gaultier (summer tote in collaboration with and to benefit amfAR).
- Many of these society luminaries, as well as the elite of the entertainment and fashion industries, have allowed W into their homes for the magazine's "W House Tours" feature, including Marc Jacobs, Sir Evelyn Rothschild and Imelda Marcos.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marc Jacobs