Nascar drivers similar to or like Marcos Ambrose
Australian former racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarcos Ambrose
- Since Waltrip had not hosted in Australia before, he counted on Australian NASCAR driver Marcos Ambrose to help him learn about the country.
- In 2014, the first wildcard entry for a sprint race was issued when Dick Johnson Racing entered a third car for Marcos Ambrose at the Sydney 500.
- Edwards passed Andrew Ranger for second and recovered from spinning his tires on the restart to catch up with dominant leader Marcos Ambrose.
- At Martinsville, he led 79 laps and was leading with ten laps to go when a caution came out for a wreck between Kyle Larson and Marcos Ambrose.
- Longtime teammate Marcos Ambrose left the team in 2015, and he was replaced by Sam Hornish Jr. as the driver of Petty's other entry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marcos Ambrose