NFL biographies similar to or like Marcus Mariota
American football quarterback for the Las Vegas Raiders of the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
American football quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). After starting his college football career as a backup at Ohio State, he transferred to play for the Tigers of LSU in 2018, where he became the starter and eventually led LSU to the College Football Playoff National Championship in 2019. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarcus Mariota
- Throughout the off-season, there was much debate whether the Buccaneers should pick Winston or Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota.
- The Patriots set a club playoff record by sacking Marcus Mariota eight times for their second win in three career playoff matches with the Titans franchise.
- In that game, the defense amassed eight quarterback sacks of Marcus Mariota and held the Titans' running game to 65 yards rushing.
- Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota was voted the school's second unanimous All-American and first Heisman Trophy winner, receiving the second highest point percentage in the award's history.
- This record stood until 2015, when Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota threw for a perfect passer rating at 21 years and 318 days old in his debut.
- Marcus Mariota became the first player in the history of the University of Oregon to be awarded the Heisman Trophy, receiving 90.92% of possible points, the second highest total in the history of the trophy.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marcus Mariota