Military people similar to or like Marcus P. Miller
Career officer in the United States Army. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarcus P. Miller
- However, Brigadier General Marcus Miller—then in Iloilo City and unaware that the altered version had been published by Otis—passed a copy of the original proclamation to a Filipino official there.
- The American forces arrived in Iloilo on 27 December 1898, under the command of General Marcus P. Miller, and were afterwards reinforced up to a total strength of about 3,000 troops and two ships, to take possession of the territory in accordance with the Treaty of Paris.
- In November 1894, Ruggles married Mary Appleton Miller (1870–1950), the daughter of Brigadier General Marcus P. Miller (1835–1906).
- On 28 December 1898, General Marcus P. Miller leading an American force arrived to conquer Panay.
- His daughter Katherine was the wife of General Marcus P. Miller.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marcus P. Miller