Settlements similar to or like Margao
Commercial capital of the Indian state of Goa. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- The state's main football stadium, Fatorda Stadium, is located at Margao and also hosts cricket matches.
- It was founded in 1988 in Margao, and in 1996 became a founding club of the new National Football League.
- With a population of 114,759 in the metropolitan area, Panaji is Goa's largest urban agglomeration, ahead of Margao and Vasco da Gama.
- Margao is the headquarters of South Goa district.
- The Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Margao, better known as The Fatorda is the home stadium of Goa.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Margao