Football biographies similar to or like Mario Götze
German professional footballer who plays for Eredivisie club PSV Eindhoven. Wikipedia
German professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Bundesliga club Borussia Dortmund and the Germany national team. He came through the Bayern Munich youth academy before joining Borussia Dortmund on loan in January 2008 and officially signing for Dortmund in February 2009 for €4 million. Wikipedia
Sentences forMario Götze
- In their match with Ghana, they led the game with Götze's second half goal, but then conceded two consecutive goals, then at the 71st minute Klose scored a goal to help Germany to draw 2–2 with Ghana.
- Substitute Mario Götze finally scored in the 113th minute, followed in the last minute of extra time by a free kick that Messi sent over the net, as Germany won the match 1–0 to claim the World Cup.
- Mario Götze's 113th-minute goal helped Germany beat Argentina 1–0, becoming the first-ever European team to win a FIFA World Cup in the Americas and the second European team to win the title outside Europe.
- On 23 April 2013, it was announced that Dortmund's crucial playmaker Mario Götze was moving on 1 July 2013 to rivals Bayern Munich after they had triggered Götze's release clause of €37 million.
- Germany emerged champions of the 2014 World Cup competition, defeating Argentina 1–0 thanks to a memorable goal by 22-year-old Mario Götze.
- Dortmund were down 3–2 late in the game, but Barrios scored the equalizer in the 87th minute and Mario Götze scored the winner in the second minute of stoppage time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mario Götze