NFL biographies similar to or like Mark Ingram Jr.
American football running back who is a free agent. Wikipedia
American former professional football quarterback, former professional baseball player, and broadcaster. He played college football for the University of Florida, winning the Heisman Trophy in 2007 and appearing on BCS National Championship-winning teams during the 2006 and 2008 seasons. Wikipedia
Sentences forMark Ingram Jr.
- After forcing the Eagles to punt, New Orleans drove 62 yards, including a 36-yard run by Mark Ingram Jr., to take a 20–14 lead on Lutz's 39-yard field goal with 10:28 left.
- The 2009 Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram, born and raised in Grand Blanc, attended his final year of high school at Flint Southwestern Academy.
- After forcing the Rams to punt on the opening possession of the second half, New Orleans drove 71 yards in 12 plays, mainly on the strength of running backs Mark Ingram Jr. and Kamara.
- On December 12, 2009, sophomore running back Mark Ingram was awarded the Heisman Trophy as college football's best player.
- On the first play of the second quarter, defensive end Michael Bennett forced and recovered a fumble from New Orleans running back Mark Ingram on the Saints' 24-yard line.
- Despite numerous national and conference championships, it was not until 2009 that an Alabama player received a Heisman Trophy, when running back Mark Ingram became the university's first winner.
- Aided by Mark Ingram's three carries for 24 yards, New Orleans drove 53 yards to score their first touchdown on Brees' 24-yard pass to receiver Lance Moore, giving them a 13–7 lead.
- In 2009, Alabama also recorded their first Heisman Trophy winner, Mark Ingram, in the closest Heisman Trophy race.
- The next week against Duke, Mark Ingram made his first start of the 2010 season leading Alabama to a 62–13 victory.
- Behind Alabama's offensive line, Alabama running back Mark Ingram (2009 Heisman trophy winner) moved almost at will against a Texas defense.
- A second Heisman Trophy winner, running back Mark Ingram Jr. from Alabama was selected by New Orleans late in the first round.
- In the Week 10 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, Griffin entered the game as a running back alongside Mark Ingram Jr. and Jackson in the backfield, marking what was likely the first time in NFL history three former Heisman Trophy winners lined up together in a backfield.
- The closest margin of votes was in 2009 between winner Mark Ingram of Alabama and Toby Gerhart of Stanford.
- On December 12, 2009, Mark Ingram became Alabama's first Heisman Trophy winner.
- After the recovery, Alabama's Mark Ingram added his second touchdown of the night and enabled Saban's team to extend its lead to 31–21.
- However, the Crimson Tide's rushing game dominated the game, led by eventual Heisman Trophy winner and teammate, Mark Ingram.
- Mark Ingram scampered into the end zone for a touchdown behind the block of 360-pound defensive lineman Terrence Cody, who was routinely used by Alabama as a blocker when Alabama was close to the goal-line.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mark Ingram Jr.