Nascar drivers similar to or like Mark Martin
Retired American stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forMark Martin
- On June 22, 2008, ESPN.com reported that Mark Martin would leave Dale Earnhardt, Inc. to replace Casey Mears in the No. 5 car for the 2009 season.
- In 2007, Gordon asked part-time driver Mark Martin if he could be on standby for him to take over the No. 24 car, should he have needed to miss a race to witness the birth of his first child.
- The Xfinity Series operation began in 1992 with the No. 60 driven by Mark Martin.
- In 2007, Busch and Mark Martin shared the No. 5 on a part-time basis, running 26 races.
- Logano won his second career race at Pocono from the pole in the 2012 Pocono 400 after passing Mark Martin with three laps to go.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mark Martin