Officeholders similar to or like Mark Warner
American businessman and politician serving as the senior United States senator from Virginia, first elected in 2008. Wikipedia
Held on November 4, 2014, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the Commonwealth of Virginia, concurrently with other elections to the United States Senate, elections to the United States House of Representatives, and various state and local elections. Incumbent Democratic Senator Mark Warner ran for re-election to a second term. Wikipedia
Sentences forMark Warner
- He benefited from his association with the popular outgoing Democratic governor, Mark Warner, who had performed well in traditionally Republican areas of the state.
- On November 4, 2008, Fairfax County continued its shift towards the Democrats, with Barack Obama and Mark Warner each garnering over 60% of the vote for president and U.S. Senate, respectively.
- On September 26, 2016 Democratic senator Mark Warner sent a letter to the SEC, asking them to evaluate whether the current disclosure regime was adequate, citing the low number of companies' disclosures to date.
- Mark Warner, vice-chairman of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence said that Assange was "a dedicated accomplice in efforts to undermine American security".
- Kaine was sworn in for a six-year term on January 3, 2013, reuniting him with Mark Warner, the senior senator.
- A Charter initiative was signed into law by then-Governor Mark Warner in 2005, negotiated with the university to have greater autonomy over its own affairs in exchange for accepting this decline in financial support.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mark Warner