Species similar to or like Markhor
Large Capra species native to Central Asia, Karakoram and the Himalayas. Wikipedia
- Takht-e-Sulaiman is surrounded by olive groves and pine-nut (chalghoza) forests, and hosts wild animals like markhors, wolves, rabbits, eagles and partridges.
- Evidence of wildlife can be seen on the trek, including Ibex and the Markhor mountain goat.
- The award consists of a bronze statue of a Markhor and a financial reward.
- In smaller fenced areas on the periphery of this reserve are enclosures for Turkmenian (Bukharan) Markhor, Sichuan takin, This reserve is a mix of trees, grass and pond.
- The Mughal Road cuts through the Hirpora Wildlife Sanctuary and is believed to inhibit the movement of animals, especially the critically endangered Pir Panjal markhor.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Markhor