Football biographies similar to or like Marquinhos
Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a defender for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, whom he captains, and the Brazil national team. Wikipedia
Brazilian professional footballer who plays as either a right-back or a central midfielder for São Paulo and the Brazil national team, captaining both. Considered as one of the greatest right backs of all time and the most decorated player in the history of football with 41 trophies, with also being the second most decorated defender of all time in European competitions with nine European medals, leaving him equal with Paolo Maldini on the all-time list. Wikipedia
- This was the highest transfer fee paid for a teenager, breaking the previous record of £27 million United paid for Luke Shaw a year earlier, and that Paris Saint-Germain had paid for Marquinhos in 2013.
- PSG struggled to find an equaliser in the second half, until Marquinhos scored from close range in the 90th minute before substitute Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting scored three minutes later to snatch a late win for Paris.
- In the 2015–16 season, Van der Wiel regularly found himself on the substitutes' bench, behind Serge Aurier and Marquinhos at right-back.
- He made his only appearance in the competition in Brazil's 2–0 victory over rivals Argentina in the semi-finals of the competition on 2 July, coming on as a second-half substitute for Marquinhos.
- These roles were largely occupied by Marquinhos and Marco Verratti, respectively.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marquinhos