Companies similar to or like Marsh & McLennan Companies
Global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting. Wikipedia
Independent insurance brokerage firm founded in 1948 that provides businesses and individuals with insurance, risk management and employee benefit services. In addition to its headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, Higginbotham operates more than 20 offices across the state with approximately 800 employees. Wikipedia
American publicly owned global investment management firm that offers funds, advisory services, account management, and retirement plans and services for individuals, institutions, and financial intermediaries. Headquartered at 100 East Pratt Street in Baltimore, Maryland, and its 16 international offices serve clients in 47 countries around the world. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarsh & McLennan Companies
- Before rejoining government in 2003, he was chairman and CEO of Marsh Crisis Consulting, a risk and insurance services firm which is a subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies.
- Marsh Inc., located immediately below Cantor Fitzgerald on floors 93–100, lost 358 employees, and 175 employees of Aon Corporation were also killed.
- "Oliver Wyman" is also used as the namesake of a larger business unit within Marsh & McLennan Companies, known as "Oliver Wyman Group".
- In July 2004, Kroll was acquired by professional services firm Marsh & McLennan Companies in a $1.9 billion transaction.
- The insurance program, administered by Marsh Canada Limited until August 2011 is now run by the Magnes Group.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marsh & McLennan Companies