Nascar drivers similar to or like Martin Truex Jr.
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMartin Truex Jr.
- Busch made the Championship 4 again by winning at Martinsville and finished second to Martin Truex Jr. in both the Homestead race and the final standings.
- He would be put a lap down due to an untimely caution while Harvick was on pit road because he did not beat the leader, Martin Truex Jr., to the start-finish line.
- At the inaugural Charlotte Roval race, Johnson nearly overtook Martin Truex Jr. to win, but locked his brakes on the final turn and spun out both drivers.
- He was unable to get by Martin Truex Jr. in the closing laps resulting in a second-place finish in the race and in the final point standings.
- In his rookie year, Busch won five races and was runner-up to Martin Truex Jr. in points.
- At Atlanta the next week Busch and Martin Truex Jr. wrecked while racing with 3 laps to go bringing out a caution.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Martin Truex Jr.