Nascar teams similar to or like Martins Motorsports
American stock car racing team that competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series, CARS Tour, and occasionally in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina, co-owned by former NASCAR Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and the owner of his former Cup Series team, Rick Hendrick. Wikipedia
Sentences forMartins Motorsports
- Although not officially part of the team, Brandonbilt announced that it would use the No. 44 of Martins Motorsports for "select races" in the 2017 season.
- At Pocono, Self joined Martins Motorsports and drove the No. 44 truck to a 16th-place finish.
- He ran seventeenth in two of them, career-best finishes, before he joined Martins Motorsports to run in multiple races in the truck No. 42 with sponsorship from Thompson Electric Inc. starting in Iowa.
- AM partnered with Niece Motorsports and Martins Motorsports to run Self in most of the remaining races.
- Allen found a ride for 2014 in the Nationwide Series, driving multiple races with hopes of a full season in the No. 76 for the upstart Martins Motorsports team.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Martins Motorsports