Companies similar to or like Marvel Studios
American film and television studio that is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, a division of The Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia
American media franchise and shared universe centered on a series of superhero films, independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The franchise includes comic books, short films, television series, and digital series. Wikipedia
American television production studio under the Disney Television Studios unit of Walt Disney Television that was named in 2020 . Production arm of the ABC television network, and was the first incarnation of Touchstone Television, established in 1985 and renamed ABC Studios in 2007. Wikipedia
Home entertainment distribution arm of The Walt Disney Company. The division handles the distribution of Disney's films, television series, and other audiovisual content across several home media formats, such as Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and digital media, under various brand labels across the world. Wikipedia
American film and television production company that is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, which is a business segment of The Walt Disney Company. Best known for creating and producing the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises, as well as its leadership in developing special effects, sound, and computer animation for films. Wikipedia
American film distribution label of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, created and owned by The Walt Disney Company. Feature films released under the Touchstone label were produced and financed by The Walt Disney Studios, and featured more mature themes targeted towards adult audiences than typical Disney releases. Wikipedia
American film distribution studio within the Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution division of The Walt Disney Company. It handles theatrical and occasional digital distribution, marketing and promotion for films produced and released by the Walt Disney Studios, including Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm, Hyperion Pictures, 20th Century Studios and Searchlight Pictures. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. Wikipedia
American television miniseries created by Jac Schaeffer for the streaming service Disney+, based on the Marvel Comics characters Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch and Vision. Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), it shares continuity with the films of the franchise, and takes place after the events of the film Avengers: Endgame (2019). Wikipedia
American multinational basic cable channel owned by the ABC Family Worldwide subsidiary of Walt Disney Television, a subsidiary of the Walt Disney Company. Freeform primarily broadcasts programming geared toward teenagers and young adults – with some skewing toward young women – in the 14–34 age range, a target demographic designated by the channel as "becomers", a group termed by network representatives to refer to what are normally identified as "millennials". Wikipedia
List of content libraries and catalogs owned by The Walt Disney Company. Note: Due to Disney's acquisition of the Fox Family Worldwide franchise in 2001, the Saban Entertainment and Fox Kids/Fox Children's Productions libraries, along with the all-original and Marvel Comics-based DFE/Marvel Productions and Marvel Films Animation/New World Animation libraries were folded into BVS Entertainment and Jetix, while Fox Family Worldwide and Saban were renamed ABC Family Worldwide and BVS Entertainment respectively) Wikipedia
Company's flagship feature animation studio and claims heritage from this original studio. Adding to the growth of the company and its motion picture studio division The Walt Disney Studios, several other animation studios were added through acquisitions and through openings of satellite studios outside the United States. Wikipedia
American film production company that is a subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, a division of The Walt Disney Company. founded by Thomas L. Wilhite, who had previously been the head of motion picture and television produced for and owned by Walt Disney Productions, and writer/director Willard Carroll. Wikipedia
American company that oversees television content and assets owned and operated by The Walt Disney Company. Formerly called Disney–ABC Television Group, ABC Group before that, and Capital Cities/ABC initially, until Disney's acquisition of 21st Century Fox on March 20, 2019. Wikipedia
American television series created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon, and Maurissa Tancharoen for ABC, based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. , a peacekeeping and spy agency in a world of superheroes. Set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and acknowledges the continuity of the franchise's films and other television series. Wikipedia
American media franchise and shared universe centered on superhero films and other series starring various titular superheroes independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarvel Studios
- Some of these adaptations were produced by Marvel Comics and its sister company, Marvel Studios, while others were produced by companies licensing Marvel material.
- This was done in the same vein as Marvel Studios in unifying DC-related filmmaking under a single vision and clarifying the greenlighting process.
- The channel purchased subscription-television rights in September for the next five Marvel Studios movies starting with Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- The label also continued to release soundtracks from films and television shows, mainly those derived from Marvel Studios productions in conjunction with Marvel Music.
- Marvel Studios' film The Avengers (2012) was mostly (>75%) filmed at the Albuquerque Studios.
- Whedon exemplified The Hunger Games film series as an argument for female led franchises, and hoped Marvel Studios would pursue production of more such franchises.
- The Avengers are prominent in current popular culture due to the Marvel Cinematic Universe from Marvel Studios.
- On March 20, 2019, due to the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney, the film rights of Fantastic Four reverted to Marvel Studios.
- Whedon returned to write and direct the sequel to The Avengers, following the deal with Marvel Studios, which expired in June 2015.
- As a result, Arad decided to form Marvel Studios, Hollywood's first major independent film studio since DreamWorks.
- He first reprised the role in a small appearance as Iron Man's alter ego Tony Stark in the 2008 film The Incredible Hulk, as a part of Marvel Studios' depicting the same Marvel Universe on film by providing continuity among the movies.
- However, production was delayed because of his commitment to projects at Marvel Studios.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marvel Studios