Comic books similar to or like Marvel Tales
Title of three American comic-book series published by Marvel Comics, the first of them from the company's 1950s predecessor, Atlas Comics. Wikipedia
Name of two American comic book series published by Marvel Comics and its 1950s precursor, Atlas Comics. The Marvel version contained the first series starring the Black Panther, the first black superhero in mainstream comics, created by the writer/artist team of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966). Wikipedia
American comic book series published initially by Atlas Comics, the 1950s forerunner of Marvel Comics, and then into the 1960s by Marvel. A Western anthology that ran 46 issues, it featured early stories of the Marvel Old West heroes Kid Colt and the Two-Gun Kid, and work by such artists as Jack Kirby, John Severin, Joe Maneely, Doug Wildey, and many others. Wikipedia
The name of two American science-fiction anthology comic-book series of the 1950s, the first published by Avon Comics, the second by a Marvel Comics predecessor, Atlas Comics. Each featured work by such major comics artists as Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Joe Kubert, and Wally Wood. Wikipedia
Sentences forMarvel Tales
- An editorial note in Marvel Tales #9 (July 1967), stated explicitly that "nautical Namor has since lost his power to imitate the characteristics of fish..."
- 1939); the magazine would continue under that title through #92 (June 1949) before becoming Marvel Tales through #159 (Aug.
- While Atlas had some horror titles, such as Marvel Tales, as far back as 1949, the company increased its output dramatically in the wake of EC's success.
- An editorial note in Marvel Tales #9 (July 1967), which reprinted the story from Strange Tales #107, stated explicitly that "nautical Namor has since lost his power to imitate the characteristics of fish..."
- Hercules and Skyppi next appeared in a 5-page back-up story in an issue of the reprint series Marvel Tales.
- In 1949, with the popularity of superheroes having waned, the book was converted into the horror anthology Marvel Tales from issue #93–159 (Aug.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Marvel Tales