Legislatures similar to or like Maryland Senate
Upper house of the General Assembly, the state legislature of the U.S. state of Maryland. Wikipedia
Lower house of the Maryland General Assembly, the state legislature of the U.S. State of Maryland. Three delegates are elected from each district, though some districts are divided into sub-districts. Wikipedia
Conducted according to the Maryland Constitution. Federation; consequently, the government of Maryland, like the other 49 state governments, has exclusive authority over matters that lie entirely within the state's borders, except as limited by the Constitution of the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forMaryland Senate
- The governor appoints almost all military and civil officers of the state government, subject to advice and consent of the Maryland State Senate.
- On April 9, 2009, Phelps was invited to appear before the Maryland House of Delegates and the Maryland Senate, to be honored for his Olympic accomplishments.
- The Maryland House of Delegates approved this bill by 72–67 on February 17, and the Maryland State Senate passed it by a 25–22 margin on February 23.
- The State House also houses the Maryland State Senate Chamber and the offices of the Governor and Lieutenant Governor of the State of Maryland.
- He was elected by the legislature to the Maryland Senate on September 17, 1781 and as delegate to Congress on December 2, 1784.
- It is represented by two Democrats and one Republican in the Maryland Senate.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Maryland Senate