Roads similar to or like Massachusetts Route 25
Numbered state highway located in Plymouth County and Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States. Wikipedia
151.9329 mi nominally south–north state highway in the U.S. state of Massachusetts, running from the town of Eastham via Boston to the New Hampshire state line in Methuen. Following the route from its nominally southern end, Route 28 initially heads south to the town of Chatham then turns west to follow along the south shore of Cape Cod. Wikipedia
Sentences forMassachusetts Route 25
- In Falmouth, Route 28 turns north and continues through the western reaches of Plymouth and Norfolk counties, and travels for a while through Route 25.
- Most traffic approaching from the west follows Massachusetts Route 25 which ends at the interchange with US 6 and Route 28 just north of the bridge.
- Route 25 goes through a remote section of the town north of Buzzards Bay, but does not have an exit.
- Buttermilk Bay is a small neighborhood located between Massachusetts Route 25, Red Brook Road/Head of the Bay Road, and Buzzards Bay.
- Route 25 runs through the southwestern part of the pond, and the Exit 2 off-ramp from Route 25 eastbound lies along the shore en route to Glen Charlie Road, which runs along the pond's eastern shore.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Massachusetts Route 25