Topics similar to or like Master sergeant
Military rank for a senior non-commissioned officer in the armed forces of some countries. Wikipedia
Military rank in some militaries and other uniformed organizations around the world, typically that of a senior non-commissioned officer. Seventh enlisted rank (E-7) in the U.S. Army, ranking above staff sergeant (E-6) and below master sergeant and first sergeant (E-8), and is the first non-commissioned officer rank designated as a senior non-commissioned officer (SNCO). Wikipedia
Sentences forMaster sergeant
- Those killed in the tanker were boom operator Master sergeant Lloyd Potolicchio, pilot Major Emil J. Chapla, copilot Captain Paul R. Lane, and navigator Captain Leo E. Simmons.
- While first sergeant is equal in paygrade to master sergeant (MSG), the two ranks have different responsibilities.
- Doe was promoted to the grade of Master sergeant on 11 October 1979 and made an administrator for the Third Battalion in Monrovia, which position he occupied for eleven months.
- SSD IV was developed and launched for Master Sergeants to complete as a prerequisite for attendance to the Sergeants Major Course.
- On April 24, 2010, Manning sent an email to her supervisor, Master Sergeant Paul Adkins—with the subject line "My Problem"—saying she was suffering from gender identity disorder.
- The charges stemmed from an incident in spring 2011 when Smith drove two trainees off the base to meet fellow instructor Master Sgt. Jamey Crawford.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Master sergeant