Stations similar to or like Mathura Junction railway station
Important station on Agra–Delhi chord of Delhi–Mumbai and Delhi–Chennai lines. Wikipedia
Sentences forMathura Junction railway station
- Mathura Junction railway station is situated on the major Delhi-Mumbai train route.
- , Mathura, Kota, Ratlam, Vadodara, and Mumbai Central, on this line, are amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway.
- Some of the other railway stations in Uttar Pradesh handling large numbers of passengers are Kanpur Central, Varanasi Junction, Mathura Junction and Mughalsarai.
- The train covers following major cities: New Delhi, Mathura Junction, Agra Cantonment, Morena railway station Gwalior, Jhansi, Bhopal & Habibganj
- They installed ETCS Level 2 in a test section between Palwal and Mathura on the Delhi–Mumbai trunk route which is already equipped with multi-aspect color light automatic signals and is electrified with 25 kV AC 50 Hz system that is standard in India.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mathura Junction railway station