Musical artists similar to or like Matt Dennis
American singer, pianist, band leader, arranger, and writer of music for popular songs. Wikipedia
American arranger, composer, and pianist who was influential in popular music in the 1940s and 1950s. Jenkins worked with The Andrews Sisters, Johnny Cash, The Weavers, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Judy Garland, Nat King Cole, Billie Holiday, Harry Nilsson, Peggy Lee and Ella Fitzgerald. Wikipedia
Sentences forMatt Dennis
- Singer Matt Dennis got his start with Heidt's band, and Art Carney was the band's singing comedian.
- In 1941, Adair met Matt Dennis in a club and the duo began writing songs together.
- "Everything Happens to Me" (1940) is a pop standard written by Tom Adair (lyrics) and Matt Dennis (music).
- He gave a "rousing" performance of "That's Life", and finished the concert with a Matt Dennis and Earl Brent song, "Angel Eyes" which he had recorded on the Only The Lonely album in 1958.
- He is best known as the lyricist of the 1946 song "Angel Eyes", written with Matt Dennis.
- The music was written by Matt Dennis, the lyrics by Tom Adair.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Matt Dennis