Nascar drivers similar to or like Matt DiBenedetto
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMatt DiBenedetto
- The final three races of the regular season saw Johnson battling with Byron and Matt DiBenedetto for the final playoff spots.
- The No. 10 was revived for 2016 beginning at Atlanta, with Green and Matt DiBenedetto once again running in a start-and-park capacity.
- At the same time, Wood Brothers Racing announced Matt DiBenedetto as his replacement for the 2020 season.
- Buescher started the season with a hard crash at Daytona with Matt DiBenedetto, finishing 39th.
- With Go FAS Racing hiring Matt DiBenedetto, Said was left out of the #32 ride for 2017.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Matt DiBenedetto