Nascar drivers similar to or like Matt Kenseth
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
Sentences forMatt Kenseth
- The next day, Busch led the most laps, but faltered on late restarts and finished 8th behind race winner and teammate Matt Kenseth.
- Hornish, who was actually on standby for teammate Matt Kenseth, finished a solid 17th in his return to Cup.
- At Talladega, he was the only driver besides Matt Kenseth to lead double digit laps (16), and finished in fifth place.
- Having seen Brad call out teammate Matt Kenseth for aggressive driving at Richmond the previous week, Busch and several other drivers were furious with Keselowski in their post-wreck interviews.
- Busch opened the Chase with runner-up finishes to Matt Kenseth at Chicagoland and New Hampshire.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Matt Kenseth