Nascar drivers similar to or like Matt Tifft
American former professional stock car racing driver, and team owner. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forMatt Tifft
- In the end, independent driver Jeremy Clements took the checkers for his first series win after surviving a late race crash with Matt Tifft.
- The No. 36 was previously run by FRM teammate Matt Tifft in 2019 until the team scaled back operations.
- The #23 did not return to Cup in 2019, being renumbered by Front Row Motorsports to #36, with driver Matt Tifft.
- Chastain fell out of the playoffs after the opening round after Matt Tifft made a late-race rally at Dover, claiming the final spot by three points.
- Matt Tifft, the driver Moffitt was substituting for, returned to the 11 at Chicagoland Speedway after recovering from brain surgery earlier that year.
- Matt Tifft ran the season opener at Daytona due to Herbst not being eligible to compete in the race.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Matt Tifft