Golfers similar to or like Matthew Fitzpatrick
English professional golfer. Wikipedia
American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. After turning pro at age 20 in 2013, he won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in both 2016 and 2017 and the Charles Schwab Challenge in 2020, the first PGA Tour tournament played after a three-month hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Wikipedia
Sentences forMatthew Fitzpatrick
- The cut was at 145 (+5) and 67 players made the cut including one amateur, 2013 U.S. Amateur winner Matthew Fitzpatrick.
- He led by 6 strokes after three rounds but was pushed hard by Matthew Fitzpatrick, who finished with a final round 64.
- In July 2015, Willett won his third European Tour title with a one-stroke victory over Matthew Fitzpatrick at the Omega European Masters.
- In 2019, Pavan won the BMW International Open beating Matthew Fitzpatrick at the second hole of a sudden-death playoff.
- Amateurs: Fitzpatrick (+11)
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Matthew Fitzpatrick