Mayors similar to or like May Cutler
Canadian writer, journalist, playwright, and publisher. Wikipedia
Sentences forMay Cutler
- In 1982 Cohen approached May Cutler, founder of Tundra Books, to create an illustrated children's book of the story.
- Kurelek met May Cutler in June 1971.
- The book's main character was named after May Cutler, founder of its Canadian publisher, Tundra.
- Tundra Books was founded in 1967 by May Cutler, a Montreal-based writer and editor.
- Although she published a short story in the Carolina Quarterly in 1972 (as Marcia Schonfeld), her first entry into the publishing world as Dayal Kaur Khalsa took place when she was introduced to May Cutler, publisher and president of Tundra Books.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: May Cutler