Aircraft similar to or like McDonnell Douglas MD-80
Series of single-aisle airliners developed by McDonnell Douglas from the earlier DC-9. Wikipedia
Sentences forMcDonnell Douglas MD-80
- In 1977, the next generation of DC-9 variants, dubbed the "Super 80" (later renamed the MD-80) series, was launched.
- Aeroméxico, one of the launch customers of the McDonnell Douglas MD-82 (an elongated version of the DC-9), received its first two in late 1981.
- The DC-9 was followed by the introduction of the MD-80 series in 1980.
- Although no direct competitor existed, 150-seat narrow-bodies such as the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 were less expensive and carried nearly as many passengers as some airlines' 757s.
- The E195X was apparently a response to an American Airlines request for an aircraft to replace its McDonnell Douglas MD-80s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: McDonnell Douglas MD-80