F1 teams similar to or like McLaren
McLaren Racing Limited, British motor racing team based at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey, England. Wikipedia
Spanish racing driver who was won two Formula One World Championships, the FIA World Endurance Championship, the 24 Hours of Le Mans twice, the 24 Hours of Daytona once and the Euro Open by Nissan. He progressed from kart racing to car racing with the Euro Open by Nissan with the Campos Motorsport team in 1999, winning the series from Manuel Gião at his first attempt with six race victories and nine pole positions. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
- Honda made an official announcement in May 2013 that it planned to re-enter into Formula One in 2015 as an engine supplier to McLaren.
- On his victory lap back to the pits Mansell picked up stranded rival Ayrton Senna to give him a lift on his side-pod after his McLaren had run out of fuel on the final lap of the race.
- On the track, the McLaren and Williams teams dominated the 1980s and 1990s, with Brabham also being competitive during the early part of the 1980s, winning two Drivers' Championships with Nelson Piquet.
- Ford-badged engines won 176 Grands Prix between 1967 and 2003 for teams such as Team Lotus and McLaren.
- Räikkönen was retained for the season while Alonso left the team, to rejoin McLaren.
- It initially partnered with Sauber, before switching to McLaren in 1995.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: McLaren