Racing cars similar to or like McLaren MP4/13
Racing car that the McLaren Formula One team used during the 1998 Formula 1 season. Wikipedia
The 52nd season of FIA Formula One motor racing. It featured the 1998 Formula One World Championship for Drivers and the 1998 Formula One World Championship for Constructors, which were contested concurrently over a sixteen-race series that commenced on 8 March and ended on 1 November. Wikipedia
Sentences forMcLaren MP4/13
- Adrian Newey, the designer of Häkkinen's championship winning McLarens, described how the Finn kept telling him during initial testing the McLaren MP4/13 was understeering.
- In November 1999, Button had his McLaren test prize at the Silverstone club circuit in a MP4/13 car and impressed team owner Ron Dennis.
- Although it was a competitive package, the McLaren–Mercedes MP4/13 was most often stronger.
- In 2019, Dumas set a lap record at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, completing the hill climb in 0:39.90 driving the Volkswagen ID R, beating Nick Heidfeld in the McLaren MP4/13 Formula One car.
- With an Adrian Newey designed MP4/13 for, McLaren went on to win both the Drivers' Championship with Häkkinen and the Constructors' title, their first in seven years, by twenty-three points to their nearest rivals Ferrari.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: McLaren MP4/13