Topics similar to or like McLaren MP4-20
Formula One racing car that was built by McLaren for the 2005 Formula One season. Wikipedia
Formula One racing car used by McLaren-Mercedes during the 2009 Formula One season. Designed by Paddy Lowe, Neil Oatley, Pat Fry, Andrew Bailey and Simon Lacey with Mario Illien designing the bespoke Mercedes-Benz engine which although also used by Force India and Brawn GP the engine was designed with the intention of fitting in the chassis of the MP4-24. Wikipedia
Sentences forMcLaren MP4-20
- The designers quickly regained much of this loss, with a variety of intricate and novel solutions such as the 'horn' winglets first seen on the McLaren MP4-20.
- He was head of the department for eight years until 2001, when he was appointed Chief Engineer Systems Development, a role focusing on the race programme for the McLaren MP4-20.
- The 58-lap race was won by Finnish driver Kimi Räikkönen, driving a McLaren-Mercedes.
- The 44-lap race was won by Finnish driver Kimi Räikkönen, driving a McLaren-Mercedes, after he started from second position.
- During the season, the car turned out to be slower than the McLaren MP4-20 at numerous points, with the win tally being 8-10.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: McLaren MP4-20